Welcome to Clove!
Welcome to Clove! Clove seamlessly links your post-sales customer success tools into a branded hub that your customers use. In order to get you on your way with Clove, we've put together some questions that you should consider, as well as different articles that you'll want to read.
Questions to Start With
It's a big deal to revamp your customer hub or support center. There are many different pieces that need to come together to create the best experience for your customers. It can feel a bit like a puzzle sometimes. This list of questions to think about as you kick off your customer hub project will help make the process more manageable.
Consider the following questions when planning out your hub:
- What does success look like?
- What are the various features that you want to include? (ie. knowledge base articles, support request management, search of external content, CRM sync, etc)
- What providers will you use for each feature of the hub?
- Do you want to pull in professional design, or use one of Clove's built-in templates? How heavily branded do you want the experience to be?
- Do you want to expose any of the customer hub experience to your main application?
If you can answer the above questions, you are on your way to success. If you feel stuck on any of them, we're happy to help advise you throughout the process.
These select articles are a great starting place to learn about Clove. There are many tools and use cases out there, so some of these articles may not apply to you. You can always skim our various categories to find the right content for your needs.
- Integrations 101 — Learn about the various integrations that are available
- Design Your Hub — Learn about how to customize and brand your hub